UPDATE: As of 2012 I am no longer offering custom guitars. Please keep an eye on my blog for new projects and instruments for sale.
Information
Ordering
I've tried to make the ordering process as simple as possible. The best first step is to go through all of the pages in the Gallery and Instruments sections to get an idea what type of instrument might interest you. From there you can contact me to narrow down options and work on the overall theme for your instrument.

As of February 2007 the build time for custom instruments is roughly 8 months. A down payment of 40% is due to get the project started and the remaining 60% plus shipping can be paid in installments or as a lump sum upon completion of your instrument.

I can accept Personal Checks and Money Orders via mail at my Post Office Box or Credit Cards via Paypal.
MODIFIED 2007-04-21 21:58:12
SEND PAGE TO FRIEND
BOOKMARK THIS SITE